Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oh, I Love Seven Layer Bars, Feed Me!

Oh, how I love layer bars, let me count the ways! My grandmother would make these dessert bars for every family get together and holiday function. I want to share this recipe with the world because, yes, they are that good. 
This recipe has awesome substitution suggestions so you can make them for people who have nut allergies and dress them up for the holidays! Here's to enjoying them as much as my family does!




here it is, click:
 Seven Layer Bar Recipe

Would you like to be able to cook the recipes made at your favorite restaurant? You can! Secret recipes from all your favorite places to dine out have been revealed. The Cheesecake Factory, KFC original recipe, Chili's southwest eggrolls, Hooter's buffalo wings,  The Olive Garden, Applebee's onion soup and many, many more closely guarded recipes can easily belong to you.

as seen on FOX, ABC, NBC, PEOPLE, TODAY, HSN and GOOD MORNING AMERICA



TRY Award Winning Chili Recipes at Chili Cha Cha




No comments:

Post a Comment